This exceptional property is set in a beautiful 4.5 hectare (11 acre) park in the heart of the illustrious Cap d’Antibes. The villa has a truly privileged position in an already exclusive location and offers breathtaking views of the blue Mediterranean Sea. Enjoy refined luxury, quietness and privacy of the Villa Diana, which can accommodate up to 18 guests and 5 staff.
- Living area: 395sq meters
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM AND TWO BATHROOMS
- Grand entrance hall with an imposing staircase
- Several reception rooms such as dining room, lounge, living room and library
- Living area: 380sq meters
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM AND BATHROOM
- 3 GUEST BEDROOMS WITH DRESSING ROOM AND ENSUITE BATHROOMS
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen, pantry
- Staff bedroom
- 4 BEDROOMS WITH 3 BATHROOMS
- with independent entrance
- 5 STAFF BEDROOMS
- Heated swimming pool
- Pool house
- Fitness room
- Tennis court
- WiFi Internet
- Several flat screen TVs
Relax in one of many spacious reception rooms bathed in sunlight, dine outdoors, and enjoy a refreshing swim in the immaculate swimming pool, which can be heated. Take a walk on the beautifully landscaped surrounding grounds. There are also a fitness room and tennis courts at your disposal.
As secluded as the villa may feel, you are actually perfectly positioned to explore the rest of the French Riviera. Cannes, St. Tropez and Monaco are easily reached by car or by boat. Don’t miss the antique markets and the Marché Provençal in Antibes. And if you enjoy luxury shopping, the Promenade de la Croisette in Cannes is an absolute must.